Aquatic Weed Razer & Weed Rake
Remove unsightly and problematic aquatic weeds from your pond, dam or lake effortlessly with Aquatic Weed Razer and Weed Rake.
Aquatic Weed Razer:
- Ideal for large waterbodies
- Fixed V shaped blade
- Cuts a path 0.84m wide
- Weighs 3.6kg
- Includes 7.6 floating rope
- Comes with a blade sharpener
Aquatic Weed Rake:
- Extendable pole (up to 13m)
- Floating rope to easily pull rake in
Probably the most practical way to eliminate submerged and surface weeds on water, the Weed Razer trio of products offers an easy-to-use solution for aquatic weed control and elimination.
With instant results and no need to get in the water yourself, the Weed Razer is the perfect one-time investment that’s cost-effective and really works.
The Aquatic Weed Razer is a simple V-shaped weed cutter with razor-sharp blades that make short work of cutting up stubborn aquatic weeds and debris. Cutting through practically any type of submerged vegetation (even those with strong roots), this product lets you tackle everything from Milfoil to Lily Pads, Pond Weed and even Cumbungi.
The Aquatic Weed Rake is the longest and widest aquatic rake on the market today, this lightweight rake is the perfect tool to use in conjunction with the Aquatic Razer. These tools work together, as you can collect the cut vegetation after the Razer does its job.
Weed Razer – The largest but simplest to use
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Dimensions: Blade: 83.82cm, Width: 121.92cm, Pole: 157.48cm
- Cuts a path 0.84m wide
- 7.6m floating rope included
- Fixed Razor
How To Use
How to Use
- Throw it in the water
- Let it sink
- Pull it back in
What are the benefits of Weed Razers?
- Easy to throw from land (or your boat)
- Light enough to throw up to 8m or further
- Cuts into deep and shallow water
- Targets the very base of troublesome weeds
- Offers little-to-no resistance by slicing weeds, rather than dragging them
- Cut weeds can be easily collected with the Weed Rake
- Comes with a 7.6m rope and handheld sharpener
- Stainless-Steel Cutting Edges
- Galvanised Steel Handle for long-term use
- The Aquatic Weed Razer is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull it behind a boat, or any other machine-driven equipment
- Do not use with children in the immediate area
- Do not use when humans and/or animals are present in the water
- Use protective gloves (thick leather gloves recommended) while handling
- Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords
- Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands, at any time
- Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use
- Check all bolts, connections and rope before use
- Avoid areas with underwater structures
- When not in use, store in a safe location out of the reach of children
The Aquatic Weed Rake features a four-section handle that snaps together, giving the user up to 3.3 meters of reach and comes with a whopping 13 meters of rope.
- Submerged and Surface Weeds
What is the difference between the Weed Razer, Weed Razer Express and Weed Razer Pro?
The standard Weed Razer gives you that extra blade length for further reach so you can remove aquatic vegetation with efficiency.
The Weed Razer Express is our most lightweight and offers a means of weed removal in those hard-to-reach places.
The Weed Razer Pro has adjustable blades meaning you’ll only need one tool to get the job done. It is most suitable for dense aquatic vegetation.
Aquatic rake vs regular rake:
Why you should use our aquatic weed rake over a regular rake when dealing with aquatic vegetation:
Aquatic rake – floating rope attached, extendable pole so you can pull in weeds from up to 15m away. Super-sized rake head. Designed to be used in aquatic environments.