AQUATIC TECHNOLOGIES RETURNS POLICY
Aquatic Technologies pride ourselves on our large range of solutions to combat your aquatic challenges. Accordingly, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product that you have purchased. Below we have outlined our Terms regarding Returns to assist you with this process.
CHANGE OF MIND
If you have changed your mind about a purchase, Aquatic Technologies will offer an exchange, store credit or refund at our discretion, to the amount of the item(s) at the time of said purchase, provided that:
- Items are returned as stated in our How to Return Goods to Aquatic Technologies section within thirty (30) days from your order confirmation;
- You attach proof of purchase; and
- Items are in original, unopened and undamaged packaging.
DAMAGE DURING SHIPPING
At Aquatic Technologies we aim to pack your order with care and diligence. In the unfortunate event that your item is damaged in shipping via Australia Post, it is best that you request a return to sender and let us know in writing.
If you choose to accept the delivery and then discover it has been damaged during shipping, we request that you take a photo and let us know in writing and we will provide you with further instructions.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If in the unfortunate event your item arrives faulty or damaged, return as stated in our How to Return Goods to Aquatic Technologies section
If, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily provide you with a refund minus the shipping fee. Simply return your unwanted items to us in its original condition, including original packaging within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
HOW TO RETURN GOODS TO AQUATIC TECHNOLOGIES
- Firstly we at Aquatic Technologies would like to hear from you about your case in writing as soon as possible. Aquatic Technologies has a 30 day Australia wide shipping returns policy for all online purchases, provided the items are unused, in the state you received it, and in the original packaging
If you have experienced any trouble with the delivery service, please take relevant photos of the damage at the point of delivery and message us along with any photos or documents as soon as you can. This will help speed up the process of replacing the product.
- Items should be in their original, unopened and undamaged packaging as the branded container is just as important as the product itself, so please do not tamper with the packaging in any way. Do not attach shipping forms, tape or mark the packaging as doing so may result in your return being rejected.
- Pack the item with the original packaging into another box/package. We recommend you send your parcel via Registered Post. This ensures the parcel is assigned a tracking number so we can safely track your return parcel’s journey back to us.
- Clearly label the carton/package with our return address below.
- Clearly mark the external carton with your order number to ensure prompt processing of your return.
- Drop the carton off at your nearest post office for collection.
Aquatic Technologies reserve the right to refuse a return if the policy has not been adhered to.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees on returned items that do not meet the guidelines of our returns policy.
Please ensure that the returned product is suitably packaged as stated above to prevent damage during return shipping.
If you need further assistance with your refund, please contact us at Aquatic Technologies.
ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES ARE TO BE SHIPPED TO
41 Yazaki Way
Carrum Downs, Vic. 3201