Our expert advice and hands-on consulting services give you the clearest indication of the health of your waterways. Not only that, but our services are aimed at keeping your water fresh for longer. Our consultants bear the bigger picture in mind – not just a quick fix that’ll leave you with the same reoccurring problems.
A Waterway Management Plan from our experts is the way forward in ensuring your water stays fresh for the long-run. A crucial first step, establishing a baseline of water quality through testing is the trusted approach in waterway management.
A common government requirement for all newly constructed bodies of water, these management plans are required for water used in a work environment and in areas where the public has access to the water.
What we do:
- Waterway appraisals
- General waterway advice and assistance
- Algae control models and advice
- Aquatic weed control solutions and advice
- Water quality testing
- Identification of aquatic plant and algae species
- Aquatic waterway management plans
- Aquatic pollution control
- Wetland management and rejuvenation