Remove phosphates for your swimming pool
To reduce phosphates in pool water
- Removes phosphates from pool water
- Eliminates food source of algae to minimise algae growth
- Fast-acting in only 5-10 days
- Easy to use and simple instructions – just place directly in your skimmer box
- Non-toxic and biodegradable when discarded
Designed for Swimming Pools
In A Snapshot
PhosFixx Pool 600g
Removes up to 0.8ppm of phosphates in a 35,000L pool.
More bags can be used in bigger pools.
- Utilises unique phosphate-capturing beads
- Captures phosphates in water
- Reduces the growth of algae in water
- Improves water quality for swimming pools
- Approx. 15cm in Length
PhosFixx Pool is designed to be your first line of defense against algae. Low phosphate levels in water mean there is less food available for algae to grow, leading to clearer-looking and healthier pool water.
Where do phosphates come from?
Phosphates accumulate in water from rain, dust, floods, leaves, fertiliser, pets, and swimmers. Other sources can include detergents, insecticides, roof water, swimming wildlife, and even some pool chemicals. All these nutrient rich phosphates are an ample food source for algae in your swimming pool.
As little as 0.2ppm of phosphate can results in algae outbreaks that make your pool water unhealthy. Stop stubborn algae directly at the source by using Phosfixx Pool to tackle whatever life throws in your pool.
- Easy to apply
- Locks up free reactive phosphorus
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly