Targets algae and their food source, phosphorus
Algae Master™ for Algae Control in Ponds and Dams
Algae Master™ by Aquatic Technologies is the complete solution to treating algae and preventing it from returning by removing its food source phosphorus
Shop algae master™
- Treats all types of microalgae
- Safe to use where fish are present
- Does not harm aquatic plants or wildlife
- Can be used in livestock drinking water
- Removes microalgae from its photosynthetic range
- Acts as a flocculant clearing your water while treating algae
- Removes excess phosphorus that drives algae reproduction
- Results have been shown in as little as 24 hours
Treats Toxic Blue-Green Algae
Algae Master™ Works For:
Controls algae AND removes its food source AND clears your water? It's a no brainer! Algae Master is the 3-in-1 solution you've been searching for.
How it works
Algae Master works by coating the algae and dragging it out of its photosynthetic range where the algae will be starved of light and broken down. Not only does Algae Master target algae, it also removes other suspended particles such as clay, silt and phosphorus leaving your water crystal clear and preventing future algal blooms.
Method of application
Once diluted, Algae Master can be applied directly from a bucket, watering can, knapsack sprayer, horticulture sprayer, firefighter pump sprayed from the bank, or from boats.
How much do you need?
The product and amount required will depend on the size and type of body of water being treated. Use the calculator below to work out exactly how much you need.
Tanks & Troughs
|Algae Master Size (L)||Surface Area Treated (m²)|